• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 6PH08 (physics paper 6) and 6CH08 (chemistry paper 6)

Reaction score
So the exams are getting really near, and since there is no specific content I am supposed to study for these papers, Im totally terrified. I really need anything from notes to advice, whatever you have share it here for everyone to benefit from.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
go thru the tests n major reactions for Chem n for physics, see the suggested expts frm the syllabus n learn dem frm the Hodder book...
dats wat m doing at least...
Wat abt oders?? :)

Reaction score
do you know of any site, that has all these things summarized?
perhaps with other useful stuff? maybe an online book?

Reaction score
hey!!
Does anyone knows from where should we study for chem unit 6 other than the user guide??
Specially the organic part, where they ask for the uses, for eg: the anti-bumping stuff??
And about which Technic we are suppose to memorize, like recrystallisatio, etc..??

Reaction score
hey!!
Does anyone knows from where should we study for chem unit 6 other than the user guide??
Specially the organic part, where they ask for the uses, for eg: the anti-bumping stuff??
And about which Technic we are suppose to memorize, like recrystallisatio, etc..??
umm that's exactly what I wanna know, I have no idea where to find these things, I found a nice book that summarizes all these things for the AS level paper 3, but I can't find anything for the A2 paper 6.
I mean right now, all I can do is solve as much past papers as I can, and hope to do well.

Reaction score
hey!!

umm that's exactly what I wanna know, I have no idea where to find these things, I found a nice book that summarizes all these things for the AS level paper 3, but I can't find anything for the A2 paper 6.
I mean right now, all I can do is solve as much past papers as I can, and hope to do well.
you just need to know all the reactions n stuff from the entire A level Chemistry book, plus the user guide....
as for the techniques.... we were just given a list of a few common ones....

Reaction score
wait what? There's a user guidde? what is that?
Do you have a link for it on the internet?