• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Biology | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
we can also talk about some alleles switching on at certain temperatures right? like coat color in Himalayan rabbits!
thats due to a natural selection... e.g. the selection pressure is low temperature, the rabbits die but some of them adapt new features (by mutation) and survive

Reaction score
oh yeahh same here!!! its so much of writing!! just take a break for 15-30 secs and also a deep breath :p
And also, how often do you write more than the given space? For me, quite often. And most of the time, the first two sentences I write are just BS :(

Reaction score
And also, how often do you write more than the given space? For me, quite often. And most of the time, the first two sentences I write are just BS :(

yeah sometimes, just look at the mark allocation and write that many number of points.

Reaction score
can anybody explain wot is vertical transmission n horizontal transmission in natural selection?
i cant find it in da buk buh its dere in markscheme :confused:

Reaction score
thats due to a natural selection... e.g. the selection pressure is low temperature, the rabbits die but some of them adapt new features (by mutation) and survive
no but this type of phenotype change is due to environment also.. so it is linked with environment affecting phenotype question.

Reaction score
:eek:

i have three 4 subjects...maths phys chem bio...
i can say i love maths / physics / chemistry but i can never say i love bio :giggle:
yyyyyyyyyyyyy:(...i have 3 subjects...bio ,chem(with AS level) and phy...
but among them bio is the subject which i love the most..

Reaction score
ohh den its very difficult for u to cope up wit it...isnt it?
nah ..alhumdulilah its all ok by Allah's grace..
the thing is i really love maths n chem..as well as physics...so it's like i need to give less time to maths ...then chem also not that much..so yeah kinda able to cope up with...