• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Biology | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
Application overload: hardly any core! extensive like plain-vanilla. GT (A) ~ 66 - 72.
P.S. no paper discussion ppl: T - 1900. :)

Reaction score
Application overload: hardly any core! extensive like plain-vanilla. GT (A) ~ 66 - 72.
P.S. no paper discussion ppl: T - 1900. :)
I think its more like 71-78.
Most of my friends found it very easy cuz for some reason the paper's pattern was like my teachers!

Reaction score
i dont know about it...as i did section B first i remembered to circle it...but if i would do at the end then even i would forget to circle it...
anyways did mention the Q no. where u wrote the answer? if u did that, then i guess it will be fine...and if u didnt do that then i guess...........:)
yeah i mentioned qno ...

Reaction score
generally i did good el7 but please can u tell me approx the A will be from 100 according to ur estimations??
i little bit fear from the gene technology question part iii) in question 3 :/

Reaction score
generally i did good el7 but please can u tell me approx the A will be from 100 according to ur estimations??
i little bit fear from the gene technology question part iii) in question 3 :/
which variant did u do?

Reaction score
variant 1 today bio ppr 4
I did that too
As far as I think the paper was quite long, and most of my friends had a problem with Bt toxin question
So I think the grade threshold for A will be around 60-70 maybe?! what do you think?

Reaction score
well arent u guyx telling too high a GT for paper 42 i.e 71-78....well m confident of getting 85+.....will it be a star then,.....
how it ll be so high in 70s....i dont get that cos many people found it very demanding

Reaction score
In variant 2 I took a long time doing the crop plants question.It was so confusing, I am not sure of my answers!
But the rest of them were easy.

Reaction score
u mean abt golden rice......i ahd problem with the part asking why beta carotene less form daffodil gene,.....others went great........bt CN GT be 79

Reaction score
I did that too
As far as I think the paper was quite long, and most of my friends had a problem with Bt toxin question
So I think the grade threshold for A will be around 60-70 maybe?! what do you think?

the Bt toxin was long and I did good generally but the third part of the gene technology question the HbS allele one was little bit confusing, I hope i will get more than 85 % but please no one review here the answers and good luck all
how did u do generally??

Reaction score
the Bt toxin was long and I did good generally but the third part of the gene technology question the HbS allele one was little bit confusing, I hope i will get more than 85 % but please no one review here the answers and good luck all
how did u do generally??
Alhumdulillah the paper was good. Hoping for 80+ InshaAllah InshaAllah

Reaction score
how did u do generally??
Alhumdulillah the paper was good. Hoping for 80+ InshaAllah InshaAllah