• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 chem bio n phy dis nov

Reaction score
heyy yuu guys plz any one suggest if its possible to do it in 2 months? n get gd grades? :oops:
does it sound crazy? :S

Reaction score
To cover all three sciences in just 2 months without any prior preparation? Sounds crazy to me!

Reaction score
Is it a retake or are you going to appear for these subjects for the first time?

Reaction score
shyqueen said:
heyy yuu guys plz any one suggest if its possible to do it in 2 months? n get gd grades? :oops:
does it sound crazy? :S
Crazy is an underestimation. Or if you love having U's, go for it.

Reaction score
no its not a retake fo da first time it is... thnks fo ur advises.. but like i m done with chem syllabus n um half way throu bio.. n phys i hav done 4 chp's... does it seem to b possible now? :S

Reaction score
it's not just about finishing the syllabus..you also need to go through all the pastpapers...if you manage to finish the pastpapers then go for it...
or why not you do the pastpapers side by side with the syllabus ?
best of luck !

Reaction score
I don't think you should rush into it. You can give it in May/June.

Reaction score
kanz123 said:
it's not just about finishing the syllabus..you also need to go through all the pastpapers...if you manage to finish the pastpapers then go for it...
or why not you do the pastpapers side by side with the syllabus ?
best of luck !
yes im tryin to do dat! :) thnkyuu!!!

Reaction score
Personal issues? =/ Look why don't you appear for the complete A level in M/J 2013? Do you have an issue with that as well?
I mean I really don't think it's that easy you know, you haven't even attempted practicals! How are you gonna do them?

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
Personal issues? =/ Look why don't you appear for the complete A level in M/J 2013? Do you have an issue with that as well?
I mean I really don't think it's that easy you know, you haven't even attempted practicals! How are you gonna do them?
haha now y wud i do complete alevel? im done with AS! :p im talkin abt A2 only!
r u over wit ur alevels? can hyu advise on A2 plzz dere r no practicals in it rite?

Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were a freshie :)
Yeah there are no practicals in A2, but you do have classes for P5 because it's alternative to practicals, & P4 needs a lot of practice, it accounts for 38% of the whole marking, I'd suggest you don't rush shyqueen, give it in M/J 2012, Whatever the issues are, nothing comes before studies at this point :)

Reaction score
hmmmmmm da point is i wont lose anythin if i give now if i dont get a gd grade in any ov da subs ill retake it in may wot say? :)

Reaction score
aquarian is right on that part. You shouldn't hurry. Try to resolve family issues. If still there is no good, go for Oct/Nov. What else can you do?

Reaction score
destined007 said:
aquarian is right on that part. You shouldn't hurry. Try to resolve family issues. If still there is no good, go for Oct/Nov. What else can you do?

yeah i guess... can ya tell me how much time do u need on pastpapers only?!

Reaction score
shyqueen said:
hmmmmmm da point is i wont lose anythin if i give now if i dont get a gd grade in any ov da subs ill retake it in may wot say? :)
That would be like wasting money. You can't prepare properly all the subjects in 2 months so its inevitable that you get bad grades in oct/nov. Therefore, take your time and give in may/june. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. I won't emphasis on slow part :) but the steady part is very important.

Reaction score
shyqueen said:
destined007 said:

Complete and solid preparation of past papers will take 1 month at least, for each subject.

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmm okay if uve done dese subjects can yu tell me which one is easiest or better den other... like in comparison?

Reaction score
destined007 said:
shyqueen said:
destined007 said:

Complete and solid preparation of past papers will take 1 month at least, for each subject.
so if um takin 3 sub itll take 3 months?

Reaction score
I love physics so i find physics the easiest. However, most of the students that used to be in my class found physics difficult. They found chemistry relatively easy. For biology, it is midway physics and chemistry.