• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Commerce Group |Post your doubts here (Accounts, Eco, B.Std & Stats 2)

Reaction score
yeah i also think em gonna make worse of eco p3...
very low score...dont know how to increase the num of correct mcqs...
22----i got it now... :) Jazka'ALLAH Khair....
25---why D is not the ans? productivity is low in developing eco?
yeah.....in this qns A and D will be the confusing ones.....but a greater possibility is of A being correct that capitai ratio to labour is low which is 100% true......however labour to low output .........we can't really tell.....it may be high in some countries....it varies between countries!

Reaction score
yeah.....in this qns A and D will be the confusing ones.....but a greater possibility is of A being correct that capitai ratio to labour is low which is 100% true......however labour to low output .........we can't really tell.....it may be high in some countries....it varies between countries!

GOOD LUCK
for exam
:)

hmmm oooooooookk okk now i got it!
Jazak'ALLAH khair :)

Reaction score
Thanks
good to know u understand!

yeah i got it,,
like if we see emerging economies they can have or having high labour productivity but because of cost of tech the capital to output ratio is much weaker than output to labour!

Reaction score
Question# 1
November 2011 variant1

Analyse the advantages and disadvantages for LPC of being heavily dependent on the sales of books written by Abbas Khan. [10]

how to begin this answer?
What definition to write in this question?:/

Reaction score
Question# 1
November 2011 variant1

Analyse the advantages and disadvantages for LPC of being heavily dependent on the sales of books written by Abbas Khan. [10]

how to begin this answer?
What definition to write in this question?:/
we can't really start with a definition here......as far as i know......we can start by talking about how abbas khan's books are of great imp to LPC and how 30% of revenue earned is from his books only! then we can go for adv and disadv

Reaction score
we can't really start with a definition here......as far as i know......we can start by talking about how abbas khan's books are of great imp to LPC and how 30% of revenue earned is from his books only! then we can go for adv and disadv

Are u also giving p3?

Reaction score
Awww.me brilliant student???YAY
ok.....i just woke up....did not study or do papers yet!
i'm screwed!

not to worry!
just do onething
do STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT thoroughly first and log out from XPC!
den lean production and after that do marketing!
ur paper will go awesome insha'ALLAH :)

Reaction score
not to worry!
just do onething
do STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT thoroughly first and log out from XPC!
den lean production and after that do marketing!
ur paper will go awesome insha'ALLAH :)
OK
just leaving now
and I'll thoroughly study those chapters too!

Reaction score
As we can show the Productive efficiency using a PPC. can we do the same in case of alloative efficiency?? Does the production in the PPC curve mean it is allocatively efficient also??

No one ppc can't say whether the economy is achieving allocative efficiency. When there is a parallel shift of the ppc only then the economy is achieving allocative efficiency.