• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ICT Practical

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!!

You know what people..?! Instead of going in search for the paper, I guess it'd be better if you utilize your time studying!

Will it actually do any good ..? o_O

Anyways, study well. Work best, be consistent in your 'Salah'. Ask help from Allah. InshaAllah you will find your exam easy. OK?

I'll pray for you people. Now I hope not to see people begging out for the questions. I don't think that's at all possible, simply waste of time, nothing more than that.

Regards.

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!!

You know what people..?! Instead of going in search for the paper, I guess it'd be better if you utilize your time studying!

Will it actually do any good ..? o_O

Anyways, study well. Work best, be consistent in your 'Salah'. Ask help from Allah. InshaAllah you will find your exam easy. OK?

I'll pray for you people. Now I hope not to see people begging out for the questions. I don't think that's at all possible, simply waste of time, nothing more than that.

Regards.

Well said :)

Reaction score
and how do we comment on the macro and edit it?
To comment on the macro. go to the part you want to comment on. For example when the say insert a picture. Go to where you start the process on the macro code. Add a line using enter the type and apostrphe ' then write what you want. For example:
the following will show part of a real macro I just did to demonstrate:

Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
Selection.MoveLeft Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1, Extend:=wdExtend
' The following shows how the picture ROCKICTLOGO.png is inserted.
Selection.CreateTextbox
Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
Selection.MoveLeft Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1, Extend:=wdExtend
Selection.InlineShapes.AddPicture FileName:= _
"C:\Users\KFMZ\Desktop\A2\Unsolved\A2 practical\ROCKICTLOGO.png", _
LinkToFile:=False, SaveWithDocument:=True

the green part is the comment. This is not manual. When the ' is added this tells the computer that the following is not a command and gives it a green colour on the macro script or code.

Reaction score
What do you need help in? I don't have the paper but if there is anything you don't understand I'll be more than willing to help ;)
Please anything you can remember, if you can explain the functions that came, or what was the macro question. Anything would help us right now.
Thank youu