• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ICT Practical

Reaction score
Ok so gave my paper and t was awesome! :D
I knew the whole paper practiced he whole paper like one hour before the exam!
So theres lots of excel and no access!
Theres mail merging and macro, and the macro part is a bit difficult :/
The formulas for excel are vlookup, countif, subtotal, some muliplication and division!
You need to use your brain as it gets complicated but I knew the whole paper so it was okay for me :)
There was a bar graph too!
Thats all I can tell you right now he rest is quite impossible to explain :/

Reaction score
Ok so gave my paper and t was awesome! :D
I knew the whole paper practiced he whole paper like one hour before the exam!
So theres lots of excel and no access!
Theres mail merging and macro, and the macro part is a bit difficult :/
The formulas for excel are vlookup, countif, subtotal, some muliplication and division!
You need to use your brain as it gets complicated but I knew the whole paper so it was okay for me :)
There was a bar graph too!
Thats all I can tell you right now he rest is quite impossible to explain :/

what exactly came for the macro? please please help!

Reaction score
There were steps written in the question paper about the macro. But after recording it, you need to edit which was very confusing :S You need to comment abut the formattings too.
But if yu have practised that part in the pas paprs then must be easy for you :)

Reaction score
You had to create it during mail merge in word. And afer recording, then you finish and mail merge and hen print. Hpe this helps :)

Reaction score
can you look at your email pls
theres nothing in my email :p
and how wld i comment on the formating or do the macro during mailmerge? this is very confusing cuz we ddnt have a teacher for aict and i ddnt practice alotta papers

Reaction score
what was the difficult part in macro? can u please tell me how to do it?
Umm he seps for recording the macro are n question paper. But after that you have to edit it. Comment on what did you format and everything, then run it with the mail merge.
If you have pracised this before it might be good for you. If not then practise a question like this noww! Its quie confusng :S

Reaction score
Umm he seps for recording the macro are n question paper. But after that you have to edit it. Comment on what did you format and everything, then run it with the mail merge.
If you have pracised this before it might be good for you. If not then practise a question like this noww! Its quie confusng :S
u mean comment on it in the evidence doc? and how do we practice it? how did u get the paper? can u like send me what u practiced or the paper u got before the exam?

Reaction score
ok thanx a lot for the help