• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ICT Practical

Reaction score
Ok so gave my paper and t was awesome! :D
I knew the whole paper practiced he whole paper like one hour before the exam!
So theres lots of excel and no access!
Theres mail merging and macro, and the macro part is a bit difficult :/
The formulas for excel are vlookup, countif, subtotal, some muliplication and division!
You need to use your brain as it gets complicated but I knew the whole paper so it was okay for me :)
There was a bar graph too!
Thats all I can tell you right now he rest is quite impossible to explain :/
Can you plz send me the solved paper or its quetion paper it would be of great help my email id is [email protected]

Reaction score
Ok so gave my paper and t was awesome! :D
I knew the whole paper practiced he whole paper like one hour before the exam!
So theres lots of excel and no access!
Theres mail merging and macro, and the macro part is a bit difficult :/
The formulas for excel are vlookup, countif, subtotal, some muliplication and division!
You need to use your brain as it gets complicated but I knew the whole paper so it was okay for me :)
There was a bar graph too!
Thats all I can tell you right now he rest is quite impossible to explain :/
if u knw the whole ppr b4 xam cant u jst give us as well?????????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
if u knw the whole ppr b4 xam cant u jst give us as well?????????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cause I got it and my freinds who knew told me too! Like we all did it practically in a laptop! Its quite impossible to explain over here :/

Reaction score
Look everyone deleted the files they are all out partying most probably right now. So can't tell you much i forgot most of the paper :/