• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Maths paper 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
#badasses
you will get banned for this.everything happens for a reason and if you are not able to cope with it then then the admin will sadly have to cope with you...
You can also get banned from this site for that measure

Reaction score
you will get banned for this.everything happens for a reason and if you are not able to cope with it then then the admin will sadly have to cope with you...
Wait? Can you give me a link to these "rules"? :)

Reaction score

arnt all exams over?

Reaction score
I think we should stop discussing.if sum1 gets higher marks due to our discussion,gt will increase.even 1 mark could be the difference between an A and a B...
Yeah you are definitely right. We can continue discussing though via inboxes!

Reaction score
You know the admins here have this pact with the Cambridge... they can get sued for letting children discuss the ppr b4 24 hours...

Reaction score
Hahahaha! If you consider yourself a child, you should question your mentality then. :)
if you do not get the gistof the argument and argue and question not to mentioon point out the trivialities
i must say im amazed that you have reached so far in ur career with an approach like that.
Correction i consider you people to be children. i am a uni student

Reaction score
Erm. That escalated quickly.

Reaction score
if you do not get the gistof the argument and argue and question not to mentioon point out the trivialities
i must say im amazed that you have reached so far in ur career with an approach like that.
Correction i consider you people to be children. i am a uni student
Question: How jobless are you?
Another thing: A Level students, not professionals. No career to boast of, as such.
I'm amazed you passed high school with language skills like that.

Reaction score
Question: How jobless are you?
Another thing: A Level students, not professionals. No career to boast of, as such.
I'm amazed you passed high school with language skills like that.
dint ask. i come here to help people in maths :)
and to get help in comp stdz to promote my blog..
u see had i not possessed a head i wudnt have been a math major
had i not possessed the skills i had not been a short story authour...
further discussion will only lead to one of the parties feeling bad for the other.
Thus i think this discussion shud end here :)
gud day to u sweethrts!

Status
Not open for further replies.