• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Maths paper 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Correct, but mera ek problem hain, I love to protect my family, and XPC is my family ;) So I would love if this thread is locked and your heart starts beating again ;)
And I can't run away from my problems ;) I face 'em.. <3
Bwahahahaha! I always laugh so hard when I read those lame comments from un-experienced people like you. Confidence is a good thing I must say, but I can't really talk to you seriously with all the faces, hearts and emjoys all over your replies. I must say you're not wise. Not a single "slice" of wisdom. If you really love your family and care about them, you shouldn't have really participated in this. You just ruined the whole damn thing with your lack of wisdom and experience. My heart is always beating -your heart is already dead. It wasn't your damn problem in the first place, kid. You sorrowfully just added some fuel to the fire. If you want a tutor in wisdom, I am here for help, son.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha! I always laugh so hard when I read those lame comments from un-experienced people like you. Confidence is a good thing I must say, but I can't really talk to you seriously with all the faces, hearts and emjoys all over your replies. I must say you're not wise. Not a single "slice" of wisdom. If you really love your family and care about them, you shouldn't have really participated in this. You just ruined the whole damn thing with your lack of wisdom and experience. My heart is always beating -you're heart is already dead. It wasn't your damn problem in the first place, kid. You sorrowfully just added some fuel to the fire. If you want a tutor in wisdom, I am here for help, son.
I always love the people who speaks great English, and PAPA App meko apki jaisa English sikhadena ok :)
Apart, I love to be youngest, its nothing bad in being ur KID PAPA ;)
I love the way you say Wisdom in a wrong manner :D
LMAO :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No one is getting banned. And this thread stays right here. Unlocked.
Let's see who goes off the topic now!

There is no need to act as backseat moderators, telling (read threatening) other members that they'll get banned, and that they should follow the rules, when you yourselves don't know the very basic rule that posting in a language other than English is not allowed.

If you think someone is not following the rules, report the damn person. I don't see why this is so hard for you people.

Reaction score
awsummm the rule stll implies... those who do discuss the ppr have already been reported and y shud there fate be any different from anyone else...
if tellin sumone abt not discussing the ppr is like acting as a back seat moderator then be it...
stop me if u can!

Status
Not open for further replies.