• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics : Help With Motions In A Circle

Reaction score
I need help wit the A2 physics chapter motions in a circle !

particularly with these two questions

A bicycle wheel is rotating at a constant number of revolutions per second. How would the graph look like if it represented the speed of a point of a wheel and the distance from its center

other qs

A straight length tape wids unto a roll rotating about a fixed axis with constant velocity and the radius of the roll is increasing at a steady rate. How would the graph between Speed and the time taken for the tape to move towards the roll look like

thnaks :)

Reaction score
I can't understand the question...is some part missing? Looks though!
But it seems interesting. Do you have the link to the question?

Reaction score
mury456 said:
I need help wit the A2 physics chapter motions in a circle !

particularly with these two questions

A bicycle wheel is rotating at a constant number of revolutions per second. How would the graph look like if it represented the speed of a point of a wheel and the distance from its center

other qs

A straight length tape wids unto a roll rotating about a fixed axis with constant velocity and the radius of the roll is increasing at a steady rate. How would the graph between Speed and the time taken for the tape to move towards the roll look like

thnaks :)
I have uploaded some notes in A levels notes thread ! go chk em !

Reaction score
Answer to first part:

2nd part needs clarification
Hit thanks!
Hope it helps

Attachments

• scan0015.jpg
    scan0015.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 79