• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
now wat would be the reason for B?
I haven't calculated for your questions but at one look, I'm assuming the values would either be positive and negative for gain and loss respectively.. or it has something to do with direction like going from infinity to zero or vice versa..

But don't believe me cause I haven't started studying yet..

Reaction score
I haven't calculated for your questions but at one look, I'm assuming the values would either be positive and negative for gain and loss respectively.. or it has something to do with direction like going from infinity to zero or vice versa..

But don't believe me cause I haven't started studying yet..
wens ur exam?

Reaction score
and tell now u dint start anything?:unsure: u must be joking right?
I'm not.. its a long story.. plus it's only pakiland where kids study the way you guys do.. I've pretty much done nothing for two years .. I have mechanics and IT on monday too... so I sorta studied for mech.. and I probably wouldn't study for IT and I've got one day for phys =]

Reaction score
lolol either you're super intelligent and finished everything or you're plain old joking :p
no mann... I swear it's so hard to make you guys understand that people around the world are so not studious.. I mean I wish I studied in pakiland cause then I would have studied everything throughout the year.. but here *cough*... here people study everything the night before the exam.. and believe me I wish it were otherwise.. but I'm this - - close to failing my A levels completely

Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

i need help with the virtual earth part in the inverting amplifier... :unsure:

Reaction score
no mann... I swear it's so hard to make you guys understand that people around the world are so not studious.. I mean I wish I studied in pakiland cause then I would have studied everything throughout the year.. but here *cough*... here people study everything the night before the exam.. and believe me I wish it were otherwise.. but I'm this - - close to failing my A levels completely
aoa! you better go study then...it's a levels...cant imagine how relax u look :p

Reaction score
where do you live ?? its not about studying the whole year or anything . i myself didnt study the whole friggin year(proof:failed my mocks) but EVERYONE starts studying the last month!

Reaction score
aoa! you better go study then...it's a levels...cant imagine how relax u look :p
yeh you're right.. it just sucks cause I haven't even had phys classes in two years.. so I'm kind of at that stage where you don't see the point of studying anymore..

Reaction score
where do you live ?? its not about studying the whole year or anything . i myself didnt study the whole friggin year(proof:failed my mocks) but EVERYONE starts studying the last month!
yeh well .. i wanted to study in the last month but couldn't get myself to do it.. and dubai

Reaction score
hmmm..dont worry but wat ever time u hav right now wit u dont waste it ..utilize it as much as u can....and rest leave on Allah ...he is the most mercifulll ...