• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
how was the paper 5? wat was question 1 related to?
can anyone tell me about the idea of the first question!

the variables.
the procedure.
the apparatus
wat to include in the diagram
measurements
safety precautions.
and... additional details.

ps i just want to knw...
how much marks i m going to loose,

please post asap!

Reaction score
can anyone tell me about the idea of the first question!

the variables.
the procedure.
the apparatus
wat to include in the diagram
measurements
safety precautions.
and... additional details.

ps i just want to knw...
how much marks i m going to loose,

please post asap!

check the syllabus page 51-55
all u need to know

Reaction score
i meant i need the answer of those mentioned things that came in this years paper 5!
i want to check if my answers are correct or not .

pls post asap!

Reaction score
i did p52...it was very easy....
but i did a blunder mistake in Q2...about the error bar...:( becouse of which whole Q2 marks i guess will go away...

Reaction score
i m now going for p51 n p21 . hope it goes gud.. :) wish me luck ppl.. n gud luck to those who r also going to give ....
i did p52...it was very easy....
but i did a blunder mistake in Q2...about the error bar...:( becouse of which whole Q2 marks i guess will go away...
btw was ur ppr p51 question 1 easy ?? :S

Reaction score
i m now going for p51 n p21 . hope it goes gud.. :) wish me luck ppl.. n gud luck to those who r also going to give ....
btw was ur ppr p51 question 1 easy ?? :S
Same here! Got 51 and 21 in a while now..
Best of luck to everyone giving it too. :)

Reaction score
DUDE if you are asking for the questions before giving the exam.....as much as I might have wanted this.........BUT THAT'S JUST WRONG!! So its best you give the exam with what you know. Trust me if you do the right thing, you will be helped by Allah, insh'Allah. And best of luck. ;) (y)

The paper got leaked anyways, and I didn't know about it. Don't know whether I should feel sad or OK about this? I made quite some mistakes in the first question. :(

Reaction score
The paper got leaked anyways, and I didn't know about it. Don't know whether I should feel sad or OK about this? I made quite some mistakes in the first question. :(
its ok yaar.. never feel sad on what has happened ,or gone .think abt wht is coming tmr . :)