• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Physics | Post your doubts here

Reaction score
can i a
sk one thing plz..
may/june o8 p5 ka queston 2 ka parts a) kaisy krna hy ? :S i didnt understand that at ol
aoa wr wb!
take ln of the eqn given u'll get lnR = ln Ro - pnx
y is ln R [they said in the question...] eqn is in the form y = mx + c [lnR = - pnx + ln Ro ]

so gradient is -pn
and y intercept is lnRo

Reaction score
aoa wr wb!
take ln of the eqn given u'll get lnR = ln Ro - pnx
y is ln R [they said in the question...] eqn is in the form y = mx + c [lnR = - pnx + ln Ro ]

so gradient is -pn
and y intercept is lnRo
thanks alot . :)

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
please solve these doubts and explain them before the exam. Thanks
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...and AS Level/Physics (9702)/9702_s06_qp_2.pdf
q.5 part b.... and q6. part b...
quote]

5b:

W= 1/2Fx and F=kx

so W= 1/2kx^2

When taking work done from x1 to x2..

W=1/2kx2^2 - 1/2kx1^2 .............> W=1/2k(x2^2 - x1^2)

6b:

when a loud sound is heard, I think it's from node to node so:

wavelength = 2 x (32.4 x 10^-2)
speed= f λ
do the rest.

Reaction score
well as I said, for your worst fit line, the line should start from the top of the first error bar and connect to the bottom of the last error bar, and should pass through all error bars
The worst line can EITHER be the steepest possible line OR the shallowest possible line.. What is important is that it pass through ALL the error bars.. Sometimes it happens that the line you described DOESNOT pass through all the error bars. In that case we take the opposite line ie from the bottom of the first error bar to the top of the last error bar!

Reaction score
The worst line can EITHER be the steepest possible line OR the shallowest possible line.. What is important is that it pass through ALL the error bars.. Sometimes it happens that the line you described DOESNOT pass through all the error bars. In that case we take the opposite line ie from the bottom of the first error bar to the top of the last error bar!
^another important point

smzimran Mustehssun Iqbal alphabravocharlie angelgirl:) hassam Aqsa Mohd SkyPilotage

Reaction score
my xams have been shifted to 7.30 pm from 11.00 am . i m givin 9702_S12_qp_52 . so after u finish your xams can u plz post the questions in this thread . if u cant do that just INBOX me then . thnx for your help . i will pray 4 u if u help me . whoever will inbox me the questions for paper S12_qp_52 will INSHA-ALLAH ace in their xams
DUDE if you are asking for the questions before giving the exam.....as much as I might have wanted this.........BUT THAT'S JUST WRONG!! So its best you give the exam with what you know. Trust me if you do the right thing, you will be helped by Allah, insh'Allah. And best of luck. ;) (y)