• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 physics !!!!!

Reaction score
Heh, not sure if you remember me but I was also searching for any note or guide thread for physics when I saw your post :rolleyes:

If you get any help tell me too. Also, which sources are you going to use to make notes ? Unfortunately I can't take physics coaching because they're full and I'm too late to take admission in one so it's kinda scary :sick: but still, not gonna give in, not gonna give up ! I'll inform you if i get some sources. My current sources are " Richard woodside's Physics coursebook for As and A levels " which is basically our coursebook. I think I'll find some people on youtube too to get the hang of some tough chapters. Anyway, Goodluck with your search :LOL:

Reaction score
Heh, not sure if you remember me but I was also searching for any note or guide thread for physics when I saw your post :rolleyes:

If you get any help tell me too. Also, which sources are you going to use to make notes ? Unfortunately I can't take physics coaching because they're full and I'm too late to take admission in one so it's kinda scary :sick: but still, not gonna give in, not gonna give up ! I'll inform you if i get some sources. My current sources are " Richard woodside's Physics coursebook for As and A levels " which is basically our coursebook. I think I'll find some people on youtube too to get the hang of some tough chapters. Anyway, Goodluck with your search :LOL:
h
ey of course i remember ya lol im scared tooh...but wont give up....i only have dat book .... good luck too!