• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AAAAA how to get

Reaction score
Please anybody can suggest me how can we get grade A in physics,chemistry ,biology,maths and GP.ONLY dOing pastpapers and reading endorsed book by cie will help me to get A.OR i have to do anything more!!!!!.AND I AM giving my AS exam of physics,maths and biology in nov is this right decision ?

Reaction score
Pastpapers and books listed by CIE would be more than enough. I would highly recommend taking full A2 without giving AS in a separate session.

Reaction score
The most important thing is that you clear your concepts. whether you read 1000 books or even a single book, you must know what actually are you studying. And yes past paper practice is MUST! Go through them ATLEAST twice and don't forget to read the mark schemes with examiner reports. And yeah, CIE endorsed books will help ...

For appearing in the above subjects in oct, it all depends on your preparation. You better know whether you have a tight grip on these subjects or not!

So considering the above points, YOU CAN MAKE AN EASY WAY OUT TO A.

Reaction score
first of all let me tell you that taking an A is all about the game of CONCEPT.!
you should read more and more books to make your concept and understanding clear .!
A-level or O-level is not from just one book.!
and always do pastpapers/marking schmes/examiner reports as they would not only teach you how to attempt a certain question but would also makes your concepts and understanding more clear .!
pastpapers also further give ideas that how questions come .!

and for your second question it's your own choise no one can answer that question just do pastpapers of the mentioned subject and if you feel you are comfortable in answerng them and you have Grip on them,,then go ahead and BEST OF LUCK.! :)

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
first of all let me tell you that taking an A is all about the game of CONCEPT.!
you should read more and more books to make your concept and understanding clear .!
A-level or O-level is not from just one book.!
and always do pastpapers/marking schmes/examiner reports as they would not only teach you how to attempt a certain question but would also makes your concepts and understanding more clear .!
pastpapers also further give ideas that how questions come .!

and for your second question it's your own choise no one can answer that question just do pastpapers of the mentioned subject and if you feel you are comfortable in answerng them and you have Grip on them,,then go ahead and BEST OF LUCK.! :)

this anwer is an key to get A in evry subject and evry level ..........

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:
UxaiR = sunshine = momen

You are not fooling anyone but yourself by making multiple accounts and giving props to your posts.

Frigging kids these days!

Haaaaw, Really???

Reaction score
Yes, I have doubts that you are too involved in their group.

I'll forward the case to the Admin, he'll handle it as he wishes.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Having multiple accounts is not a problem if you are using it for a genuine reason! :) However it is WRONG if you are trying to cheat the admin/mod for eg. using it when you are banned or....
Let admin contact him if it really is true!So that he can tell him whether or not should he do this!Better not to talk about it since it is a mere guess and no one is sure about it..so better keep silent.Admin will surely see to it and take necessary action! :) So no worries!! :p

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Having multiple accounts is not a problem if you are using it for a genuine reason! :) However it is WRONG if you are trying to cheat the admin/mod for eg. using it when you are banned or....
Let admin contact him if it really is true!So that he can tell him whether or not should he do this!Better not to talk about it since it is a mere guess and no one is sure about it..so better keep silent.Admin will surely see to it and take necessary action! :) So no worries!! :p

As being a member of the staff of XPF, I have a few tools and by using those tools I have come to the above conclusion.

Math _angel kindly don't tell the staff members what to do and what not to do.We are answerable only to the Admin, who has given us certain rules and regulations which we must follow and also implement them onto the members of these forums.

Creating multiple accounts in an attempt to create ruckus/fuss on the forums or to gain popularity by giving props to your own posts is definitely not allowed.

Kindly stay on topic or I will start deleting posts which are not relating to the topic.

Reaction score
well what ever i am not gonna fight with anyone overhere .!
i have posted all the matter to admin and he would look after to the thread and if he found me guilty he would block my account so just wait and watch

Reaction score
@Uxair.....A-level or O-level is not from just one book.!

Ur wrong. It all depends on a student's mental level....and I just gave a suggestion...

I only consulted one single book of Chemistry in Olevels (as well as in A Levels )and got A in Olevels in chemistry at 98%....

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:

Ur wrong. It all depends on a student's mental level....and I just gave a suggestion...

I only consulted one single book of Chemistry in Olevels (as well as in A Levels )and got A in Olevels in chemistry at 98%....

MashAllah, now dats wot V call "INTELLIGENCE"! :)

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:

well actually you didnt get my point was wasnt taking like you were saying