• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

About American universities and AS/A Level results

Reaction score
When you apply to American universities, can you just give them your latest AS Level result? I'm asking this because most American universities (Harvard, Yale, UCLA) don't have a specific policy when it comes to AS/A Level grades. They just say you can submit your AS-Level grades, but I was wondering if you can just send them your latest AS-Level result?

Reaction score
i would suggest u sit for SAT exams just so you can have more options because not all of them acknowledge AS

Reaction score
look man... complete ur a level and credit hours in uniss
o level is recongnized all over in US....... Sat is just over loading ur self..

Reaction score
I know certain American universities require SAT I and II, but some also let you submit your AS results for admission to their universities. I was just wondering if one could send their latest AS level exam results to them?

Reaction score
listen mate..........most american uni dont give a damn about ur A levels .....................there are only a few unis that can accept and that too rarely .....so first of all u cannot apply on basis of AS level ......and have to give SAT 1 and 2 to apply to american unis ......even if u get straight A stars in A LEVELS ......u wnt go there ................................TRUST ME IM TOTALLY LEGIT.............i have also recieced my AS grades now and stared looking fr unis......so guess we r on da same page ............#lol#swag#imtotallydrunk#after6hoursofwastingmatimefindingunis#feestoohigh#imdead

Reaction score
Don't listen to handsomeROB, he's doing it all wrong.
Just ask your school to make your high school transcript; which shows your IGCSE/O-level, AS level and your predicted A level results, and get it attested by the principal or school Councillor. And send the copies of your results (the photocopies of the original statement of results and the certificate) to the universities you're applying to (and get those attested if you can).

Reaction score
Don't listen to handsomeROB, he's doing it all wrong.
Just ask your school to make your high school transcript; which shows your IGCSE/O-level, AS level and your predicted A level results, and get it attested by the principal or school Councillor. And send the copies of your results (the photocopies of the original statement of results and the certificate) to the universities you're applying to (and get those attested if you can).
y u do dis ............
:eek::confused::cry:

Reaction score
When you apply to American universities, can you just give them your latest AS Level result? I'm asking this because most American universities (Harvard, Yale, UCLA) don't have a specific policy when it comes to AS/A Level grades. They just say you can submit your AS-Level grades, but I was wondering if you can just send them your latest AS-Level result?
Every American university has different requirements !!
Some university's for example Caltech : they don't give any credit for AS/Alevels
The best thing is to contact international students admissions officer for each university !!

Reaction score
Every American university has different requirements !!
Some university's for example Caltech : they don't give any credit for AS/Alevels
The best thing is to contact international students admissions officer for each university !!
Credits are not part of any admission requirement, it means that they don't allow to skip a few classes using A level credit. All universities accept all high school diplomas/certificates/board results.