• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

About english paper 2!!

Reaction score
You spelt lose wrong, peace hun. :*
If you guys think it was my misconception than you may read my reply once again!, and if you still think I got it wrong than you need a English teacher, which may tell you the meaning of my reply! peace and thank you for telling me about the spelling mistake mam!

Reaction score
its k nw we cannot do anything we only hav to wait for our results. Obviously we cannot make a change now :C

Reaction score
the battle is between 'rescue' and 'typical' . .but majority are backing 'rescue'

The question asked for a word to be quoted which signified the repetitive happening (or in simpler words, approved the incidents of other people having had stuck their foot in the soft mud before, or such occurrences having happened before) The answer can easily be worked out if you consider the meanings of the two possible options.

Typical : "Exhibiting the qualities, traits, or characteristics that identify a kind, class, group, or category" (Average, Normal, Expected)
Rescue : "To set free, as from danger or imprisonment; save"

^The answer is clear.

Reaction score
The question asked for a word to be quoted which signified the repetitive happening (or in simpler words, approved the incidents of other people having had stuck their foot in the soft mud before, or such occurrences having happened before) The answer can easily be worked out if you consider the meanings of the two possible options.

Typical : "Exhibiting the qualities, traits, or characteristics that identify a kind, class, group, or category" (Average, Normal, Expected)
Rescue : "To set free, as from danger or imprisonment; save"

^The answer is clear.
true ! I hope we dont havè further arguments . . Publish it :p !