• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

About english paper 2!!

Reaction score
Who else did the English p2 today, and how you find it easy or difficult? It was super easy!, it's what I think did it in 1 hour!

Reaction score
Who else did the English p2 today, and how you find it easy or difficult? It was super easy!, it's what I think did it in 1 hour!
I had some trouble with Excercise 2 about the Banana plantation other than that it was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy
But I didn't finish quick like you I am always the last one XD

Reaction score
I had some trouble with Excercise 2 about the Banana plantation other than that it was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy
But I didn't finish quick like you I am always the last one XD
Was passage 2 about banana plantation? wasnt it abt two boys in a sea? *confused*

Reaction score
two boys! :) well they were not two boys in the sea, rather it was about a father and his son who went for diving and all similar stuff and they got stuck in the soft mud and continued ;D!

Reaction score
two boys! :) well they were not two boys in the sea, rather it was about a father and his son who went for diving and all similar stuff and they got stuck in the soft mud and continued ;D!

I'm sorry for intruding, but I hope you're kidding here because if you really thought the passage was about a father and son, you have clearly misunderstood it to a considerable extent.

Reaction score

i think u have misunderstood it because Phelps says Thank You Dad :)

Reaction score
I'm sorry for intruding, but I hope you're kidding here because if you really thought the passage was about a father and son, you have misunderstood it to a considerable extent.
Well, it was about a father and a son, you have misconstrued, well they have not asked any question regarding and with respect to mentioning the relations!

Reaction score
Well, it was about a father and a son, you have misconstrued, well they have not asked any question regarding and with respect to mentioning the relations!
What but in the beginning of the passage they say that they are two friends within brackets. Please dont give me a heartattack :(

Reaction score
well for both of you, I am not here to make you feel low, so let it go and yeah you are right I loose happy! stay happy! ^_^

Reaction score

That's true, I don't remember any questions as far as their relationship is concerned, but a couple of other questions were based on it.
If you want to believe it really was as you arguably think it is, go ahead. But Phelps sarcastic statement, 'Thanks dad', was based upon the fatherly advisory received by him. Anyhow, goodluck!

Reaction score
What but in the beginning of the passage they say that they are two friends within brackets. Please dont give me a heartattack :(
Just don't worry about it and tell me what was your answer for the vocabulary question which was something,"write down a single word from the passage which....con'd" it was the first question on the second page.