• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

About Islamiat Paper May/June 2011

Reaction score
the main 3 that HAD TO BE mentioned were surah baqarah (Hazrat Adam) surah alaq and surah nas, i dont know about the rest but if you linked that up then it's awesome

Reaction score
it was to be mentioned....Allah created ( Surah Alaq ) Allah provides Sustenance ( Surah Baqarah ) Allah provides Guidance ( Surah Faitah ) Allah Protects ( Surah Nas )
Allah Resurect and Decide Destiny ( Surah Zilzaal ..... is it fine ??
and may be your answer is better than mine cos i think i screwed that question...

Reaction score
the main 3 that HAD TO BE mentioned were surah baqarah (Hazrat Adam) surah alaq and surah nas, i dont know about the rest but if you linked that up then it's awesome
thanks :).....but i dont think hazrat Adam was to be mentiones cuz it was solely abt Allah's realtion to his prophet.....thats what was to be mentioned in last year ques.....but not sure that it ll be correct to mention in this part or not....

Reaction score
thanks :).....but i dont think hazrat Adam was to be mentiones cuz it was solely abt Allah's realtion to his prophet.....thats what was to be mentioned in last year ques.....but not sure that it ll be correct to mention in this part or not....
Hazrat Adam had to be mentioned I guess, Allah created Adam , granted him more knowledge than the angels, ...

Reaction score
Hazrat Adam had to be mentioned I guess, Allah created Adam , granted him more knowledge than the angels, ...
i think yes! it can be mentioned....although i did not mention it bcz i already mentioned the points i wrote above and also due to time factor and limited space i just mentioned the points from those 5 passages only

Reaction score
i think yes! it can be mentioned....although i did not mention it bcz i already mentioned the points i wrote above and also due to time factor and limited space i just mentioned the points from those 5 passages only
you didn't get extra sheets? and 5 are more than enough

Reaction score
well the sheets were being provided but i did not take bcz i have small handwriting and i covered the points within the given space......i also avoided to take extra sheet bcz i believe they ll appreciate if we have given the answer correctly amd completely in the spaces the gave......i think in some centres the sheets were not provided...did u take extra sheet?

Reaction score
well the sheets were being provided but i did not take bcz i have small handwriting and i covered the points within the given space......i also avoided to take extra sheet bcz i believe they ll appreciate if we have given the answer correctly amd completely in the spaces the gave......i think in some centres the sheets were not provided...did u take extra sheet?
yh, had to.

Reaction score
in Q4 persecution was to be written only not the bycott cuz bycott took place in 617 AD whereas migration occured in 615 AD.......and the Q2 was expected although it was not expected last year when they gave Allah's realtion to messanger......but after seeing that ques i believed it would come again but as either Allah in Himself or Allah's realtion with created world....and it came.....
Sorry but they are talking about 2011 paper

Reaction score
describe the events relating to muslim migration to abyssinia?
That means in this question we had to write all about the causes, and events not only the causes,because here its 'relating to' which means everything relating to a certain thing not only the causes....if it was only about the persecution then it would have been,describe the events which led to the migration............and also last year already a question came on persecution,they arent so dumb that they will give a same question again...and also how can we know what type of persecution happened when and to whom???

Reaction score
describe the events relating to muslim migration to abyssinia?
That means in this question we had to write all about the causes, and events not only the causes,because here its 'relating to' which means everything relating to a certain thing not only the causes....if it was only about the persecution then it would have been,describe the events which led to the migration............and also last year already a question came on persecution,they arent so dumb that they will give a same question again...and also how can we know what type of persecution happened when and to whom???

Reaction score

Yes exactly some people misread it as the events which lead to the migration. I wrote causes, main events and then the conclusion. : )

Reaction score

You are right.....But we also had to tell that Allah alone is to be worshipped is what Allah wants from His creatures rather that worshipping His creations and also had to write about the origin of this world(Surah Hadid),and Allah Who taught us everything(Surah Rehman) and Allah's three fold relation with Mankind(Surah Nas) linked wid Surah Falaq....then in the end we had to write that God has the power to dispose all the affairs and dispense the most divine justice(surah Zilzaaal)

Reaction score
Yes exactly some people misread it as the events which lead to the migration. I wrote causes, main events and then the conclusion. : )
Thats what i wrote......an opening para with the causes summarized(no individul persecution but as a whole) then the main body with the events......the court of Negus,Verse of Surah Maryam,Negus reply to it...and the main figures from Quraysh.....if only persecution was to be written then there was no point of adding events relating migration in the question...it wud simply had been,events which led or persecution of muslims before migration..........