• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*ABP* Examination tips and Best of luck!

Reaction score
Re: Examination tips and Best of luck!

omg! i did tht.... :-0 .
ok thanx then i'll try the energy drinks...

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Dean713 said:
omg! i did tht.... :-0 .
ok thanx then i'll try the energy drinks...
Try it a day before paper.
If it suits you, take one before paper.

Reaction score

haha
like on in my class
the invigilator told her to take that thing out
poor her!

Reaction score

lol, when u say 'dont panic' all i can remember is me panicking :p
thanks a lot though. :)

Reaction score

hey instead of all the drinks, dates and halla ba lu.. y dont u guys take a cold shower before going ? :p

Reaction score

another tip, dont go drunk to the exam or youl fail =D

Reaction score

thanx that waz gr8. bt my advice 2 all- dnt change ur habits at the last moment. do wat u hav been doin till nw and chill out. there are better things 2 worry abt. like the starved kidz in somalia or the aflicted citizenz of haiti!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol:

Reaction score

Hmm alisha, i ges the same tip vch u gave shud be followed by you yourself too. I remember your face very clearly wen i was repeating to myself "I'm not nervous" a million tymz :) :) :)

Reaction score

hehe. ok i'll be honest. maybe it duznt hurt to be a lil nervous sometimes. scientific research shows that the human body shows best results wen under mental pressure( bt nt 2 much) :D

Reaction score

alisha said:
hehe. scientific research shows that the human body shows best results wen under mental pressure( bt nt 2 much) :D
my situation is opposite to this research, if i panic, then i mess up most of the paper, thats y i try to stay cool. ;)

Reaction score

u know wat im so angry at myself cuz i kinda messed up in th english exams.
1- i wrote part of the essay under tht "L" sign

Will this cost me marks =( ?

Reaction score

thnx 4 the tips admin...helped alot!!! :D
another thing to calm u down is:
No matter what u do, everything happens according to Allah, so the only thing u can do is try your level best!!
hope this helps!! ;)

Reaction score

Jazib said:
alisha said:
hehe. scientific research shows that the human body shows best results wen under mental pressure( bt nt 2 much) :D
my situation is opposite to this research, if i panic, then i mess up most of the paper, thats y i try to stay cool. ;)

ok. i 4gt 2 mention MAJORITY :D

hey if ur in a rainy region it helps 2 take a hot water bath with aroma therapy shampoo and soap and then meditate a lil with scented candles( like lavender or sumtin)
if THAT duznt calm ur mind then maybe u suffer 4rm sum neurological disorder! :D hehe :lol:

Reaction score

alisha said:
Jazib said:
alisha said:

ok. i 4gt 2 mention MAJORITY :D

hey if ur in a rainy region it helps 2 take a hot water bath with aroma therapy shampoo and soap and then meditate a lil with scented candles( like lavender or sumtin)
if THAT duznt calm ur mind then maybe u suffer 4rm sum neurological disorder! :D hehe :lol:
hot water bath huh :S
im already about to "melt" due to this heat, then imagine what ur hot water tub wil do to me :p

Reaction score

cn u plzz tell me abt any guesses abt chem ppr33

Reaction score

hey btw gud tips and appriciate your posts...and yeh be ur self at tht tym....don't get either depressed or supressed...! n u know wat most ov the tyms my prep bfr nyt is disappointing but wen i get in centre this aderanline effects me alot i perform more vigilantly and that makes me happy cuz things get beyond expexctation...!

Reaction score

TO JAZIB:

I sed IF UR IN A RAINY REGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

hehe.ok.....just substitute cold water for hot water and ur dun :p