• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Academies ?

Reaction score
Any one know any good academies for crash course on A2 and SAT 1 in these summer vacations around islamabad / rawalpindi region :) ?

Reaction score
Salam

emmm... you can probably do SAT 1 and 2 on ur own. I havent actually seen someone get a really good score in SAT1 with an academy. Do for SAT1 the blue collegeboard book first, then the barrons one. Practise with 2 minutes less (dont, dont mess up ur time). I have a friend who got 2400 in SAT1 alone, he had 8A's or so in O levels.

English is tough, so you will reallly need to work hard. do the word smart word books and practise, practise. Each and every word should be at your fingertips. You should take less than 5 seconds to think of the meaning. For the essay fill both sides of the paper, narrate examples from history, literature and personal experience. Examples from personal experience are least preferred. Discuss both sides of the topic and give the conclusion at the end. The conclusion is like an alternative hypothesis (like saying i agree with a topic to this extent, but i do think that these things should be kept in mind as well

I live in Lahore, so sorry about the academies. Chemguide is the best site for A levels chemistry. Its a bit detailed but anyways its great for concepts. The best book for chem is the orange one by cambridge university (dont buy the old black one).

if u need further help, then dont be shy to ask!

Reaction score
princeton review word smart 1 and 2

if u cant get it then ask for any SAT wordlist book from a BIG bookstore in your city, which sells foreign and local books. My foreign books i mean autobiographies, magazines etc

Reaction score
hello everyone does anyone know the address of LLC academy in Lahore near sherpao bridge

Reaction score
if you are coming from gulberg, then just before the bridge ends look towards your left (and you will see a white building) or if you go ahead keep looking towards left (there will be some shops there) ask any one of them of an academy, they will guide you