• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ACC. p1

Reaction score
will there be any marks deducted for not writing the MODEL# of calculator for the ACCOUNTING paper 1.... coz the invigilators told so but i didnt do it???

Reaction score
xactly... dunno what is with these people...
and will there be any deductions for not ruling a line after each qctn in the history ppr??

Reaction score
U hav confused me aswel!! well where were u supposed to write the calculator no.???And yes there may be 1 or 2 marks for poor presentation i am not sure but may be

Reaction score
OMG... really.. u mean 2 or 3 marks?? well thats enuff to pull A toward B :(
it was supposed to b written on the top right corner.. but i dun think there might be any deductions..

Reaction score
no than dnt get worried when i gave it last year i wasnt told n e such things by my teachers!!

Reaction score
Well, they didn't as k us to write anything. We just had to shade the boxes on the top right hand side of that MCQ answer sheet for our relevant candidate number. Thats' it. Naah, I dun think presentation would matter much, Asad. You know, MCQ answers are machine read, that means the simply read the 'key' that we choose.

As about history, I didn't do anything of the sort.