• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accessible Physics Book info!

Reaction score
Hello, i bought the book 'Accessible Physics' on the advice of many people on this forum, but just wanted to ask that is it only available in a photocopied form? Isn't there any genuine or original form of this book? I went to almost every good book shop, but all of them had the photocopied OR Pirated edition....waiting for the reply of people who have got this book! :shock: :?

Reaction score
I've got the original as well as pirated version of Accessible Physics. But bought original version two years ago so can not be sure whether it is available now or not ...

Reaction score
Omg! But I guess that as I've searched many good book shops at lhr, so it may not be available. But if you get to know anything about original version, then I'd be very thankful to you!

Reaction score
Have you checked out Anees book corner? I am sure you can find this book there. If its not there then you cant find it anywhere in Lahore.

Reaction score
yaar lahore nahi to kahi bahir se mugwa lo........not a big deal.....just tell any book store k aap ko ye buk chahiye........im sure koi to mugwa de ga :)

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Have you checked out Anees book corner? I am sure you can find this book there. If its not there then you cant find it anywhere in Lahore.
No, never heard of that shop.

NoMI said:
yaar lahore nahi to kahi bahir se mugwa lo........not a big deal.....just tell any book store k aap ko ye buk chahiye........im sure koi to mugwa de ga :)
LOL! K!

Reaction score
Go to main market. Thats the best place for buying books of O/Alevels. You will three to 4 good shops which includes anees book corner plus many small old book shops. You better check it out. Wasay if u havent checked out Anees book corner then which book shops did u check? :S Urdu bazar?

Reaction score
What's the point in buying the original version when you can buy the pirated / photocopied version with the exact same material / topics for at-least 3 times cheaper?

I doubt you will find the original version, as there are no new editions of this book in the market and all the previous books probably have been sold :/

Reaction score
if you are n lahore then go
hafeez Center . opposite to that there is plaza where lots of old books shops are availble at the basement.
and also check in main market Gulberg.
If you are in Islamabad
go supermarket and Jinanah Supermarket even F-8 Markaz and search for original but used book

Reaction score
@Nomi
if he at last gets the required original book from our information.
then he can only feel pleasures to see that book in his hands.
bringing smiles to someone's face is a great virtue.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Go to main market. Thats the best place for buying books of O/Alevels. You will three to 4 good shops which includes anees book corner plus many small old book shops. You better check it out. Wasay if u havent checked out Anees book corner then which book shops did u check? :S Urdu bazar?
LOL NO! I checked the whole liberty market, main market, the mall, etc... Will soon check Anees Nook corner...

MAVtKnmJ said:
What's the point in buying the original version when you can buy the pirated / photocopied version with the exact same material / topics for at-least 3 times cheaper?

I doubt you will find the original version, as there are no new editions of this book in the market and all the previous books probably have been sold :/
Well, I like to study from original books. ;)