• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

---Account Suspended---

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know why at times I cant access xtreme papers,and then when I try to open this page opens
Anybody else having this problem,this happened today as well!! :(

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Its when the server gets overloaded, Apache (XtremePapers's server software) crashes!
I'm working on it since a month and it might take one more :( because i need to prepare the site to take heavy load during CIE Oct/Nov 2010 session.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
InshAllah this will reach on top with its good goals!Aameen!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes!When I saw it first time I thought I didn't do anything and how come is my account suspended!I was a bit scared,But later when I saw the URL I recognized that not only the forums but XtremePapers is not working too which relaxed me but still had the fear!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
MashAllah it is working very well now :)
Lets hope it continues to be like this!
Nibz said:
See, the power of my prayers. ;)
Ye tu Allah ka shukar he ke us ne dua qubool kar li warna hamari kia auqat!!
(Alhumdulilah[Thanks to Allah] that he accepted your prayer otherwise we r nothing in front of him-Cant provide a better translation than this!)

Reaction score
leaking is not possible .!
there's always a guess which comes in paper and it seems like paper was leaked .!
but cambridge papers cant be leaked :(