• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounting doubts anyone i am ready to answer it

Reaction score
so, i was just solving s09 P1 today, and i don't know why, but i just don't get the hang of questions like Pg 5, q12. WHEN do you apply trade and cash discounts both, and when do you only deduct the trade discount percentage? please help!

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Accounting (0452)/0452_s12_qp_21.pdf
Q 3 ---> add info 4 ...... how do v inlcude it in the income statement ..any idea?
add info 7 .......Y dont v take the office equipment purchased as an additional capital?
U see that in the add info 4 they r telling about the loan taken and they have also mentioned interest to be charged of 6% on $20000 so u will write $1200 in the under expenses heading in Profit and Loss a/c
While for add info 7 office equipment is a fixed asset and it will not be shown in the capital account however it will be shown in your balance sheet

Reaction score
Can you give me a layout of all the accounts we need to know? that would be very helpful. thanx :)

Reaction score
App
Appropriation account only shows preference and ordinary share dividends which are proposed and paid while debentures are long term loans and also the interest charged on them is shown under expenses heading in profit and loss account

Reaction score
What's the difference between ordinary and preference shares ? Can somebody explain them in bullet point so that I can easily comprehend it

Thanks alot :)

Reaction score
Sup guys?! I can do nearly all topics fairly well, the only problem is Company accounting (Appropriation and Balance sheet), can someone help me with the format of those 2 financial documents? Thats all I need! :)