• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting doubts & Queries

Reaction score
Important topics for AS-level paper 2: 1)limiting Factor, 2)Control A/c Reconciliation, 3) Marginal Decision making, 4)Non current Asset schedule, 5)Partnership changes, 6)Cash budgets, 7)Incomplete Records.

Note: Please study all the topics of the syllabus but make sure that you know the topics listed very well.
is cash budgets . there in our syllabus? like bried or complete?

Reaction score
The table shows costs at 3 activity levels.
65 units -Fixed cost - ? Variable cost - ? Total cost - 15,600
90 units - Fixed cost - ? Variable cost - ? Total cost - 19,600
100 units - Fixed cost - ? Variable cost - ? Total cost - 21,200

What is the fixed cost?

Please answer this question and explain how it is done :D

Reaction score
I am opened to questions. Plus I am starting Accounts As-level batch for retake for Nov session at Brainiac's Tutelage, Badar commercial, 26th street, Phase 6, DHA, Karachi, Pakistan. Offering orientation classes for free initially.

Moreover, I am planning to offer my expertise for your queries regarding future planning/ subjects and problems on Skype.

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396631250489747&set=gm.727363094009282&type=1&theater
ehem.. umm
okay, so i have this accounting doubt and I'd really appreciate some help. I'm really sorry if this is causing any cause of inconvenience to anyone, but I'm literally drowning in this subject.
Well so, this is May- June 2013 paper 22 Q.3 (bank reconciliation).
So, in the updated cash book we are expected to include anything in the bank statement that isn't recorded in the cash book right? so that's what i did, but when i checked the mark scheme i found that they included the rent, and the dishonored cheque but not this transaction on 2nd of April of "Credit -- $280" , and i have noo idea why is that so, would someone please help me out with this one?

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396631250489747&set=gm.727363094009282&type=1&theater
ehem.. umm
okay, so i have this accounting doubt and I'd really appreciate some help. I'm really sorry if this is causing any cause of inconvenience to anyone, but I'm literally drowning in this subject.
Well so, this is May- June 2013 paper 22 Q.3 (bank reconciliation).
So, in the updated cash book we are expected to include anything in the bank statement that isn't recorded in the cash book right? so that's what i did, but when i checked the mark scheme i found that they included the rent, and the dishonored cheque but not this transaction on 2nd of April of "Credit -- $280" , and i have noo idea why is that so, would someone please help me out with this one?
O-levels?