• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting help..

Reaction score
hey everyone,
is the accounting syllabus short to be taken beside IT in the next november session??
thanks in advance.! :)

Reaction score
hi,well i realy donot know but i think it ok to take it but is IT good to take as it may have a project i think

Reaction score
u got 23 chapters in 2 months only. No i dun recommend accounting 4 u just take the IT and postpone the accounting till the next june :) hope i helped
i took accounting in this session -june- & i finished the syllabus before the exam by 2 weeks only :D:D

Attachments

• yoyoyoyoyoyoy.jpg
    yoyoyoyoyoyoy.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
omneya93 said:
u got 23 chapters in 2 months only. No i dun recommend accounting 4 u just take the IT and postpone the accounting till the next june :) hope i helped
i took accounting in this session -june- & i finished the syllabus before the exam by 2 weeks only :D:D
mmm..you seem that you're taking with antoine :D

Reaction score
yes i no that the accounting's syllubus is very long about 23 chapters but they r quite easy so i am taking MATH AS and ACCOUNTING OL for NOV session ( is this GOOD ) as i took BIO CHEM ENG (ESL ) and MATH OLs in the 1st june session and im starting studying from 12/7 for the 2 summer subs math as and acc. ol
:mrgreen: :geek: :D :idea: