• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting P12... How did it go??

Reaction score
MCQ ppr... Do u remember a question tht had an option of sunk cost.. variable cost.. fixed cost and something else?

Reaction score
What about the 3rd MCQ in which different rent rates were given and we had to calculate rent to be recorded in income statement?

Reaction score
I did which had option of rent 6400 and 600 other receivables
I guess that was B

Reaction score
The amount is being paid at the start of each month so at the end of the month there would be prepaid rent

Reaction score
I did C too. By the end of october, there would be no balance in the prepayments or accruals account. We actually had a similar question in one of the past papers...I don't remember the year though but it's definitely between 2010-2014.

Reaction score
I did C too. By the end of october, there would be no balance in the prepayments or accruals account. We actually had a similar question in one of the past papers...I don't remember the year though but it's definitely between 2010-2014.
Ouch :|
What about the cost one?

Reaction score
Ouch :|
What about the cost one?
well, I was confused between sunk and stepped cost for that MCQ. But I think the answer is sunk, however, i chose stepped :\.
Do you remember the answer to the one where they asked us - on which side (Dr or Cr) will the loss be recorded in the Income statement, St. of financial position and capital account?