• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 22 - Discussions after 24 hours

Reaction score
I forgot to add cash sales to the credit sales and only posted the latter to the income statement. Does anyone know how many marks this could cost me?
Well, I think 1 mark deducted for wrong Sales Figure, 1 for wrong gross profit and 2 for incorrect Net Profit. I don't think it should be more than 4 marks, assuming no other mistakes have been made!

Reaction score
I added other payable to expenses! They would have mentioned if it was stationary in particular. You're talking about the first question right?
YES but in all the previous questons? they usually tell you expenses were accrued as other payables could be almost anytthing.

Reaction score
Well, I think 1 mark deducted for wrong Sales Figure, 1 for wrong gross profit and 2 for incorrect Net Profit. I don't think it should be more than 4 marks, assuming no other mistakes have been made!
I thought they penalised only once and then figures were carried forward!!