• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 22 - Discussions after 24 hours

Reaction score
Hey guys,what's the total expenses in question 1?I thought it only 4 marks,so I only use expense paid -other payable-other receivable=expense for the year,each worth one mark.I heard lots of students included all the overheads.But that obviously need more than 4 figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys,what's the total expenses in question 1?I thought it only 4 marks,so I only use expense paid -other payable-other receivable=expense for the year,each worth one mark.I heard lots of students included all the overheads.But that obviously need more than 4 figures.
Dude its just 4 marks and definitely the majority will get atleast 2 or 3 marks so its okay even if anybdy goes wrong..
OF FTW \o/ :p

Reaction score
Yeah I also included only the expense for the year and not all the overheads. Otherwise, it would have been more than 4 marks for this question and the examiner wouldn't have given 15 marks for the income statement
So nice to see somebody did the same thing.Hope that's correct!

Reaction score
I got a loss in the frst ques :/
Marginal 77500 & 8000 closing stock difference which I think is correct as most of us got tht.. & profit on disposal 600

Reaction score
Wasnt it suppose to be Income Statement Cr 600, Equipment or Machinery watevr it was 8000 Cr, den provision fr dep 2600 Dr & Bank 6000 Dr ??

Reaction score
I forgot to add cash sales to the credit sales and only posted the latter to the income statement. Does anyone know how many marks this could cost me?