• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting paper 3 discussion

Reaction score
I am not sure about questions below like

absoprtion and marginal

opening 10000 closing 160000
marginal 220000
absoprtion 268000

fixed o/h per unit?

which is not in income statement?

revenue
finance cost
ord share paid
ord share payable

whats your answer? :)

Reaction score
(268k-220k)= (16-10)= 8.

Ord share paid and payable both. They're in the Statement of Changes in Equity according to IAS 1.

Oh and by the way, did anyone notice few mistakes in the paper?

Reaction score
AlphaCentauri said:
(268k-220k)= (16-10)= 8.

Ord share paid and payable both. They're in the Statement of Changes in Equity according to IAS 1.

Oh and by the way, did anyone notice few mistakes in the paper?

thanks! what mistake did you notice?

Reaction score
First, the debentures. Should've been 9.5, no? For every $10.

Second, a variance. Materials cost per unit were given instead of materials cost per kilo, I can bet my life cause I spent quite a lot of time checking if I was hallucinating or it was really a mistake.

Reaction score
AlphaCentauri said:
First, the debentures. Should've been 9.5, no? For every $10.

Second, a variance. Materials cost per unit were given instead of materials cost per kilo, I can bet my life cause I spent quite a lot of time checking if I was hallucinating or it was really a mistake.
Thats probably the worst situation a person can find themself in lol. Once I was staring at a math paper 3 question for like 20 mins wondering whats going on. Hopefully you finished the rest of the paper.