• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 32..How did it go?

How was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Here are some of my ans let me knw if they r correct ! The accounting policy q i wrote going concern concept ? The q with no of units finished i choose 900 ? The last q arr i did 500000? The value for wip i fid b 1350 something? Q1 b ?

Reaction score
Why not going concern ? And what about the q where the debenture are redmmed they r debited to share premium rite ? And the cash budget it was A 114000 maybe ? And umm the profit from operations it was 62000?

Reaction score
Why not going concern ? And what about the q where the debenture are redmmed they r debited to share premium rite ? And the cash budget it was A 114000 maybe ? And umm the profit from operations it was 62000?
Profit from operation was 62000 yeah..

It wasnt going concern because, an accounting policy is something that is undertaken by an entity. If you had noticed the other three options were accounting principles whereas straaight line depreciation is something which a firm decides. I asked my teacher and its in my notes too.. so yeah!
Cash budget was 114 yeah..
And debenture was also right!

Reaction score
Ohh
Profit from operation was 62000 yeah..

It wasnt going concern because, an accounting policy is something that is undertaken by an entity. If you had noticed the other three options were accounting principles whereas straaight line depreciation is something which a firm decides. I asked my teacher and its in my notes too.. so yeah!
Cash budget was 114 yeah..
And debenture was also right!
thats definetly correct what u said ! U choose straightline ?

Reaction score
all right.. except the policy was straight line dep.
It was going concern? I'd still confirm it because I discussed the paper with my Sir and he told me I did it correct because for B, we had to assume that accounting policy was to remain the same, that is consistency concept was being applied, however the fact that revaluation of assets, provision for doubtful debts changing according to time and some other concepts he named which I forgot were being overlooked.