• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 42.

Rate your Accounts paper 42!

• Awesome (100-120)

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Good (80-100)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Average (70-80)

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i went to give the paper thinking i would spend half an hour on each question and revise everything in the last 30 min. spent an hour on ques 2 and barely finished my exam :p

Reaction score
i went to give the paper thinking i would spend half an hour on each question and revise everything in the last 30 min. spent an hour on ques 2 and barely finished my exam :p
ahhaha! same situation bro :p i even finished q1 on time but Q2... huhh :confused:

Reaction score
its like, if the dep in the income statemnt is wrong, you wont get penalized for the dep you put in the statement of non current assets..

Reaction score
i get that but is it possible in accounts such as capital account, because i have seem in mark schemes for example that they put 1of beside balance c/ds but only 1 as a mark beside other figures. If so then will i get mark for a wrong balance c/d in the account. :censored:

Last edited:
Reaction score
its like, if the dep in the income statemnt is wrong, you wont get penalized for the dep you put in the statement of non current assets..
What r u talking about man!! If dep is wrong then profit and balance is not possible to be correct!!
N now we can discuss answers ? Rite?????