• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 42.

Rate your Accounts paper 42!

• Awesome (100-120)

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Good (80-100)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Average (70-80)

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
better wait for a few hours na.. just to be on the safe side.. If you are really desperate inbox someone who has already done the paper.

Reaction score
It's okay. You guys can discuss now. :)
I'll start.
The Q1 asked us to make income statement, not appropriation account? Why did you guys found out the share of profits?

Reaction score
Was the ARR 17. Something?? And the IRR 30.sumthng?? And in year zero was net cash outflow 20000 bcuz of interest?

Reaction score
Why

wont it be included ?
It was the most difficult decision I had to take in the paper. It won't be included because logically, if you do, the outflow would surpass the inflow. In short, the project would create a vast outflow instead of any inflow at all. And the second project had a positive NPV, so I thought it was logical not to include the outflow of 200,000 in the last year.

Reaction score
It was the most difficult decision I had to take in the paper. It won't be included because logically, if you do, the outflow would surpass the inflow. In short, the project would create a vast outflow instead of any inflow at all. And the second project had a positive NPV, so I thought it was logical not to include the outflow of 200,000 in the last year.
same here.. you just gave me a glimmer of hope <3 especially when like 3/4 of the people in my centre included it..

Reaction score
Wait
noo i mean the interest payment will ne included nt the complee loan ?

Reaction score
Oops :p Sorry, I thought you were talking about complete loan figure.
Yes, the interest of 20,000 was included from Year 1 to Year 5
Okay :p but i got a negative Npv for the second ? Nd why would $200000 be inuded in net cashoutflow we usually dont include ot when calculating the net cash flows ?