• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Paper 42.

Rate your Accounts paper 42!

• Awesome (100-120)

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Good (80-100)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Average (70-80)

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
for ARR, its right that after depreciation for each yr we got this 25. sth, buuuuuutt, ddint we hav to also include the loss on disposal in year 5? that would affect profit man! :/
Nope. Loss on disposal? The question clearly said that the asset would not be sold or scrapped. There was no scrap value.

Reaction score
i m sooo stupid. the first time i counted the yrs n applied reducing balance to it although they had given us the cost, depreciation n proceeds from sale..:eek: anyways i checked n the answer was the same from both questions..

Reaction score
i m sooo stupid. the first time i counted the yrs n applied reducing balance to it although they had given us the cost, depreciation n proceeds from sale..:eek: anyways i checked n the answer was the same from both questions..
Proceeds from sales wasn't given?

Reaction score
but i used reducing balance n still got the same answer...taking into consideration the thing about no dep. charged in the yr of disposal n stuff

Reaction score
Proceeds from sales wasn't given?
i have a question.... my sis gave the ppr last yr n she said that u commented on it the last yr too n said that the stuff was pretty easy, so what's the thing with that? do u guys like get the ppr immediately

Reaction score
i have a question.... my sis gave the ppr last yr n she said that u commented on it the last yr too n said that the stuff was pretty easy, so what's the thing with that? do u guys like get the ppr immediately
What? :p I was in AS last year, how would I be able to comment on that? :p But last year, after 24 hours were passed, a member here uploaded the question paper she got from her teacher, that's why I was discussing it.

Reaction score
did any of u round off the motor vehicles dep. figure from 4060.5 to 4061... n another figure was also in point 5 so i rounded it off too to the next no, idk... my b.sheet difference was 1000
me too, where is this 1000

Reaction score
did any of u round off the motor vehicles dep. figure from 4060.5 to 4061... n another figure was also in point 5 so i rounded it off too to the next no, idk... my b.sheet difference was 1000

i had the samer problem statement of financial position didnt balance by $1000 aaaaaaaaaaaaargh.....!!!

Reaction score
n i had a problem with a year's cash flow n i detected this when 5 mins were left so i quickly corrected the npv, net profit of that yr in the Arr n the npv for Irr but didnt have the time to correct the formula n got the wrong percents...so do i lose all my marks in each question??? n u all chose sylvania or smething rite?