• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting! post doubts and discussion here!!! :D

Reaction score
Hey people ! Any one taking Accounting O level ! First paper is next wednesday ! so hows your preparation ??? :D update me please cuz i rarely found any one posting about accounting its not very easy too

Reaction score
Hey people ! Any one taking Accounting O level ! First paper is next wednesday ! so hows your preparation ??? :D update me please cuz i rarely found any one posting about accounting its not very easy too
Took accounting for a month then dropped the subject, god help you accounting peoples :-/

Reaction score
Took accounting for a month then dropped the subject, god help you accounting peoples :-/

its easy actually i kinda remember it by making some names , for example in non-trading organisations, account i remember the accounting formats by O LEVEL / A LEVEL which i mean the owing will come on the left side (debit) and advanced paid will come on the credit , just my way of trying to love the subj, otherwise it is a pretty boring subject -_-