• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting !

Reaction score
Can anybody give me a link which could possible provide me with formats of Accounts like Trading P/L acc of a Limited company..etc.
I opted for accnts 4 months ago and preparing on my own. Any help in this regard would be appreciated :)

Reaction score
Physics !

well i did not want to make a new thread for a single question.. I have a phy question too.. please help !

If there is a system of springs with different spring constants then does the force divide equally even then ?? and how do we calculate extension ??eg. 2 springs are in parallel with spring constants 10 and 5 respectively attached to a 40 N weight.. How do we calculate the total vertical extension ??

Reaction score
ashad sahab if u have 2 spring constants and a single load then load must be divided equally amongst da springs and the constant for each spring shud be treated out individually to take out extension of each spring.

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Thanx Hamiz jaan :D

hahah ... :-D

ye nai sudhray ga ... :-D

nd hamiz is ryt ...
da weight wud divide equally ...
bt xtnsions wud b dfrnt accrdn 2 their respective sprng cnstnts ....

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Can anybody give me a link which could possible provide me with formats of Accounts like Trading P/L acc of a Limited company..etc.
I opted for accnts 4 months ago and preparing on my own. Any help in this regard would be appreciated :)

y dint u ask me 4 dm if u needed dm ... :|
19th ko lelna ... :)