• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts as an "extra" subject in A level?

Reaction score
Hey! So let me first tell you that i am not giving ant commerce subject in O levels and to get a part time job easily (while continuing my medical uni.) I am planning to give accounts in A level. Considering that I am a female (coz alot of ppl say that commerce-related jobs are hard to find for girls) shall i take Accounts alone? or is it useless? Please guide me :) I'll be thankful.

Reaction score
Hey! So let me first tell you that i am not giving ant commerce subject in O levels and to get a part time job easily (while continuing my medical uni.) I am planning to give accounts in A level. Considering that I am a female (coz alot of ppl say that commerce-related jobs are hard to find for girls) shall i take Accounts alone? or is it useless? Please guide me :) I'll be thankful.
i think accounts alone will not work, u should also take business studies and economics but if u have opted for medical then go ahead with it...don't take commerce
one more thing, did u give any of the commerce subjects in ur o levels?

Reaction score
i think accounts alone will not work, u should also take business studies and economics but if u have opted for medical then go ahead with it...y commerce....one more thing....did u give any of the commerce subjects in ur o levels?
yeah i better do that :) thanx!