• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts; Economics; Business; Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
tax
inflation
international trade
price elasticity of demand
economic growth
population
balance of payment

Reaction score
hiii i will be taking my economics 0 level exam paper 22...and can you tell me the expected chapters which is likely to get....by the way can you help me with this question-discuss whether an improvement in a country current account position will result in an increase in employment.........2-explain the effects of a fall in a country exchange rate on its production....3-discuss whether a change in the exchange rate will always solve a country deficit on current account of its b.o.p( 10 marks).....4-explain what can cause fluctuation in exchange rate(6 marks)....5-discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a government trying to redistribute income(10marks)
thanks

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks The basic balance sheet and income statement taught in Accounting is different from the one in Business Studies, right? ... is there some rule i could learn to stop mixing them up? :(

Reaction score
Need another benefit of a company using a market led approach

Ive used the following:
- flexible when it comes to change
- ensures survival and higher profits
- chances of new products failing decreased.

need another one, will appreciate a detailed answer. thanks

ktc

Reaction score
Need another benefit of a company using a market led approach

Ive used the following:
- flexible when it comes to change
- ensures survival and higher profits
- chances of new products failing decreased.

need another one, will appreciate a detailed answer. thanks

Customer loyalty: Through a market led approach, customers will be treated as the ‘king’ in the market. The business identifies customer needs/requirements and satisfies them profitably, leading to customer loyalty.

Customers, therefore, will keep coming back for repeated purchases and recommend the business to others, helping it gain a competitive advantage in the market and allowing the business to even charge a high price for its products.

Reaction score
Customer loyalty: Through a market led approach, customers will be treated as the ‘king’ in the market. The business identifies customer needs/requirements and satisfies them profitably, leading to customer loyalty.

Customers, therefore, will keep coming back for repeated purchases and recommend the business to others, helping it gain a competitive advantage in the market and allowing the business to even charge a high price for its products.
Thanks for the descriptive answer! really appreciate

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks The basic balance sheet and income statement taught in Accounting is different from the one in Business Studies, right? ... is there some rule i could learn to stop mixing them up? :(
I don't think that's different. It's the same thing. Why do we create financial statements? For stakeholders.

Reaction score
Practice. Accounts is just like mathematics.. As for MCQS.. Read the book and get your concepts clear before you get on to them because if you do them without book reading, it really gets nerve-wracking. I was expecting a B grade in accounts, I got an A, I don't know how!

Reaction score
hellow!! i need help regarding career counciling !!! can u please suggest me what should i do after O levels...i am a commerce student!!

Reaction score
Guys can someone tell me whether span of control is in the As level or not? The bar logo for Alevel is indicated on the whole side of the span of control page, however the first past paper i was attempting to solve, had set of span of control questions, so i am confused whether to study the term or not. thanks