• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts

Reaction score
2nd Batch of Crash course of O-level Principles of Accounts is starting from 02nd April 2011. Course includes 3 latest past papers, whole theory, formats, according to IAS and CIE syllabus, with explanations.

We may not guarantee the A results but our previous records show 100% A grade results.

Wishing you all the best.

High Grades
http://www.highgrades.weebly.com
[email protected]

Reaction score
Dear Salman,

The summer courses will start from July 2011. The dates, schedules, etc. will be posted on our website. It is recommended that you should visit the official website regularly for any updates.

Please fill the contact form on the website so that your info in our database and you can receive HG Updates.

Thanking you,

Communications Dept.
High Grades.

Reaction score
Well I will be giving Accounts, Commerce and Stats Privately so I require Coaching !! And I will be giving all the three papers I named in November 2011

Reaction score
Dear Salman,

High Grades wishes you all the best for your amibitions in studies.

High Grades did organize the classes for Statistics and Commerce in winter 2010 and plans doing it again this year too. However, schedules and program announcements will be done in first week of July 2011. Keep checking www.highgrades.weebly.com for further updates and details.

Thanking you,

Communications dept.
High Grades