• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Add maths paper 1 discussion.

Reaction score
likosp said:
tahatehseen said:
SalmanslK said:
I attempted 'either' part but did not tick it's box,
will i face any prob?
Salman i was about to do the same but suddenly remembered and ticked its box...did u wrote in the answer like: Q12 Either?
Hey where was this box i just crossed out the one ididnt do and wrote OR before my answer.... i cant find any such box in any past pprs either??? :( :(
the box is there just to point out which question is attempted by the candidate. since u mentioned that u attempted or questions, its fine. plus the examiners are humans after all!! They know how to differentiate between a cross and tick :p :p :p :D :D :D
Why are we getting tensed just because of a stupid box....
And i hate that they gave the spaces for the answers instead of answersheets. i ran out of space in the last question and had to squeeze in!!!

Reaction score
Ok everyone Listen up !! Please Don't discuss the paper before 24 hours !! thank you :)
however you can tell how easy or hard it was but abstain from discussion !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Ok everyone Listen up !! Please Don't discuss the paper before 24 hours !! thank you :)
however you can tell how easy or hard it was but abstain from discussion !!
yes we are just discussing stuff like easy or difficult and limited space.. no tension in that

Reaction score
wats the mark out of 160 for an A* in add maths or wats the mark to qualitfy /80 for aa an A* for d paper 1

Reaction score
Since 24 hours are almost over now ,, let's start discussing the paper.... What was the area of triangle ACD in the either part of last que???? Plzz tell me Iam very worried abt dis part....

Reaction score
i didnt do dat part i did OR by the way wats the answer for the number of sulutions for the last part with the sine curves

Reaction score
righteous818 said:
i didnt do dat part i did OR by the way wats the answer for the number of sulutions for the last part with the sine curves
which part was that ????

Reaction score
By the way guys what was the answer for those perm and combination qstns??

Reaction score
Hey plzz tell me the area of triangle ACD in the either part of last que????