• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Add maths paper 1 discussion.

Reaction score
the answer for the 'EITHER' question was 50 unit2 and for the 'OR' part it was 4
the permutation answers were 3003, 1050 and 364 as far as i remember... :)

Reaction score
littlecloud11 said:
the answer for the 'EITHER' question was 50 unit2 and for the 'OR' part it was 4
the permutation answers were 3003, 1050 and 364 as far as i remember... :)
yeahh i thnk sooo :D :D

Reaction score
berryria said:
likosp said:
littlecloud11 said:
any1 remember any of the trig answers?
which one the circular measures one ???
how to prove that first part of circular measure ?? :/
we knew all three angles in the trig. since it was an isoc. so we just equated it to be equal to pi or 180 and simplifiyed

Reaction score
i cant remember any of it if you can remind me than i might be able to give you the answers

Reaction score
likosp said:
i cant remember any of it if you can remind me than i might be able to give you the answers

u knw the equations for sine, cosec ect
for that were the ans. like this part i)19.5, 160.5 part ii) 25.7 115.7 and the third part i dont remember :p

Reaction score
littlecloud11 said:
likosp said:

u knw the equations for sine, cosec ect
for that were the ans. like this part i)19.5, 160.5 part ii) 25.7 115.7 and the third part i dont remember :p
i can only confirm that first part answer since i cant remember the rest but the first one is without a doubt correct or atleast thats what i got tooo :wink: