• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Addtional Mathematics PAPER 1

Reaction score
Aoa, everyone. What I found out is that papers are generally not that hard. If you are relaxed, confident (but not over-confident) and positive, you will see that answers come to you like magic. Just have faith. On the day of the examination, try to relax yourself. Any last minute preparation is not helpful. I hope and pray this one goes excellent for us all. :)

Reaction score
abcde said:
Aoa, everyone. What I found out is that papers are generally not that hard. If you are relaxed, confident (but not over-confident) and positive, you will see that answers come to you like magic. Just have faith. On the day of the examination, try to relax yourself. Any last minute preparation is not helpful. I hope and pray this one goes excellent for us all. :)
Yeah yeah all that is ok.....were talking about RELATiVE hardness(lol pun)......lets discuss the answers to paper 1....yesterdays paper...

I got 1 as the answer to question 11.......differentiation and integration one....i gave IGCSE variant 2.....what did u guys get>....btw variant 2 paper 1 was pretty(relatively) difficult