• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admins of forum plz pay attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey admins...i don't know y u have made such a crap rule of not discussing paper before 24 hours...........y have u made this rule?? i just wanna know about it,,, =@ :evil: :x

Reaction score
this topic doesnt belong here and this thing has already been discussed no need to discuss again its a rule and you have to follow it whether you like it or not....topic will be moved to CHAT forum

Reaction score
How many times will u complain on this rule man,ive seen enough now stop it cmon !!

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
How many times will u complain on this rule man,ive seen enough now stop it cmon !!

ur so right...i have seen this a lot of times....i dont get it...whats so important to know the reason...

Reaction score
Hi there !! Not to discuss the paper is XPF rule and by agree into terms and conditions you accept every rule laid by the Admin !! PAPERS are not to be discussed before 24 hours and there is no further need of Discussion on this topic as we all have to follow this rule. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.