• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission in lums

Reaction score
Guys, i am an overseas cand and i am doing A-Levels. I recently repeated SAT 1 and got 2000 and my olevel grades were 4 A stars and 3B's and my AS- Level Grades were 2 A's and 1 B and i am trying for Accounting and finance. Do u think that i shall got to pakistan and do LCAT or is my sat Score enough????

Reaction score
REALLY??? I mean i do have more than 90 % chances??? And do u think that i shall give the LCAT or is my SAT score enough??

Reaction score
man u r so confused. how many more threads you will make for the lums thing. hope you have some 2nd and 3rd university option even 4th as well. caz u can never guarantee your admission at lums. their selection criteria is complex and not definite. just good score above 2000 inlcat and 4 A's in alevel and decent olevel result means you have a chance. that's what i know from my research.