• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission Open to Paradise! Well....See, are you eligible to enter it??

Reaction score
Eligibility Criteria:
1- Muslim
2- Belief in Allah as well as in the Holy Prophet(Pbuh).
3- Belief in the Day of Judgement, Angels, Prophets, Taqdeer and Holy Books.
Rules And Regulations:
1- Admission will be based on open merit.
2- There will be no self-finance scheme.
3- Reserved seats only for Shuhada(martyrs).
4- Only those will be allowed to enter, who get their result-cards in Right Hands.
5- Those who get their result-cards in left-hand will not be eligible for admission in Paradise.
Examination Procedure:
1- Practical examination in your life-time.
2- Viva will be conducted on the Day of Judgement.
3- First question will be asked about Salah(Prayer).
4- Final Merit list will be displayed on the same day.
5- No supplementary exam will be held.
Suggestion:
This world is an examination hall. You don't know the time when " MALAK AL MAUT" (The angel of Death) will take away your answer sheet. In order to make sure your success, you must attempt your paper with great care and must perform your practical examination with great concentration. For Syllabus, please consult Holy Quran and Hadith (Sayings of Muhammad {PBUH}).
You are much worried about this life, this world is just like a drop and the life of Herafter is like an Ocean. Now the choice is yours...
Note: Just Imagine if your name is not in the list of selected candidates...?

Pray for me also, please!!

Reaction score
Eligibility Criteria:
1- Muslim
Rules And Regulations:
4- Only those will be allowed to enter, who get their result-cards in Right Hands.
5- Those who get their result-cards in left-hand will not be eligible for admission in Paradise.
Examination Procedure:
Suggestion:
This world is an examination hall. You don't know the time when " MALAK AL MAUT" (The angel of Death) will take away your answer sheet. In order to make sure your success, you must attempt your paper with great care and must perform your practical examination with great concentration. For Syllabus, please consult Holy Quran and Hadith (Sayings of Muhammad {PBUH}).
You are much worried about this life, this world is just like a drop and the life of Herafter is like an Ocean. Now the choice is yours...

MASHALLAH wow
Nice way to create awareness
(y)(y) (y)

Reaction score
Eligibility Criteria:
1- Muslim
Rules And Regulations:
Examination Procedure:
Suggestion:

JAzakAllah Bro.. :D Niice advice, masha Allah!
BUT, (correct me if i'm wrong..) Isn't the first VIVA in the Grave? The Questions which the Angel asks.. With which it depends how ur GRAVE will be!

Reaction score
Eligibility Criteria:
1- Muslim
Rules And Regulations:
Examination Procedure:
Suggestion:

Amazing thread.....MashaAllah!
after a long tym u made a thread.........i missed em alot!!
JazakAllah Khair 4 the tag :)
sure i will pray 4 ya.

Reaction score
Eligibility Criteria:
1- Muslim
Rules And Regulations:
Examination Procedure:
Suggestion:

Did you make this? This is very creative and also garners the attention of students as well. A* for this. Although, I always wondered, does a person necessarily have to be a Muslim to enter Paradise?

Reaction score
JAzakAllah Bro.. :D Niice advice, masha Allah!
BUT, (correct me if i'm wrong..) Isn't the first VIVA in the Grave? The Questions which the Angel asks.. With which it depends how ur GRAVE will be!

Yes, it will determine how we will stay till the day of judgement, but even if a person does'nt get good in his grave, he might have a chance to go eternal paradise, on the basis of the judgement given on the Last Day.. You see, the Day of resurrection, is not called the Last Day without a reason.... The grave comes before it. And their are ONLY 3 Q's to be asked in the Grave.. " Who is your Lord?'' "What is your deen(religion)?" and "Who were the men who were sent to you?" (the last question might be a bit different, but am 100% sure its about the prophets). And keep it in mind, not all will be able to answer these question, although now they seem EEEZY PEEZY.. May Allah make us pass the TEST of grave...(ameen) The day of Judgement is the FINAL EXAMINATION. Hope I have cleared my point bro:)
P.s do keep it in mind that A muslim WILL enter paradise, after he gets the punishment for his sins. EVEN THE WORST OF MUSLIMS WILL GO TO PARADISE, but AFTER THEY GET THE PUNISHMENT THEY DESERVE... And the punishment..... well, May Allah save us all from hell-fire! AMEEN