• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice about Alevel's Institute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
St. Patricks vs Nixor vs KGS vs LYCEUM... which is the best , institute for education and extracurricular activities ?? please post with reasons thank you for your time maties :)

P.S I m Living in Karachi.

Reaction score
[I edited you location, as to avoid confusion]
anyhow I m going into Lyceum as it is one of the best A level institute in karachi.
I would definetly opt for Lyceum if i have been given a chance to opt out of Lyceum and Nixor.
St. Pat's has a very good faculty for science but for Commerce, they aren't as good as Lyceum.
KGS is totally unreachable to many students because of they demands. Still is also ranked among top 5 best A level institutes in karachi.

Reaction score
I am an engineering student, not interested in commerce, subjects of my interest are Addmaths, Physics, Chemistry....

Reaction score
If your interests are Add-maths, Physics and Chemistry. then it seems u plan on going in the engineering field. If that is so, then St. Pats is the best option. Its a well reputed school for science students. Along with this, one student every year is given a 110% scholarship for M.I.T (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) , which proves its strong reputation.

Reaction score
I have two options Nixor And lyceum. Wat you will choose for me if
Lyceum doesn't allow me to take four electives where as i can take four electives in Nixor. Nixor allows me to take buisness studies but lyceum doesn't.
I am planning to shift from science to commerce and i have applied for both but taking four electives in lyceum is not possible so wat you will recommend for me.

Reaction score
I have two options Nixor And lyceum. Wat you will choose for me if
Lyceum doesn't allow me to take four electives where as i can take four electives in Nixor. Nixor allows me to take buisness studies but lyceum doesn't.
I am planning to shift from science to commerce and i have applied for both but taking four electives in lyceum is not possible for me so wat you will recommend for me.
Actually Lyceum does! If u take English General then u can have 4 electives. I applied to Nixor and to Lyceum. The decision will be annoced at March.

Reaction score
Bcz i am shifting from science to commerce so lyceum says that you can only take 3 electives in buisness side.

Reaction score
I can take maths economics and sociology and the compulsory one English general . Where as Nixor allows me to take four electives that are eco sociology maths and business studies.

Reaction score
No Accounting?
Lyceum combination isn't good. I mean Maths, Eco and Sociology. This isn't such a good combination. Go for Nixor.

Reaction score
Yup no accounting , that is why i am confused between Lyceum and Nixor. So are you sure eco sociology buisness studies and maths is better than the lyceum combination!!!

Reaction score
wat you mean by why sociology?
its an important sub for buisness side! its writn on Nixor website!!!! have you visited the website!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Reaction score
Nixor also allows me to take accelerated sociology in first year and accelerated psychology in the next year!!!!

Reaction score
wat you mean by why sociology?
its an important sub for buisness side! its writn on Nixor website!!!! have you visited the website!!!!!!!!!!!!?
really? Well I guess accounting is more important!
Yeah i have but i just selected those subjects which I wanted to take.

Reaction score
yea i agree with you that accounting is more important but there are many fields related to buisness that do not need accounting!!!!!!! but sociology and psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.