• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice for A levels!

Reaction score
I need to ask that is it possible that a person gives 8 A level papers and 3 SATs plus TOEFL in two years. Would it become impossible. Has anyone else done something like this. Secondly, what's your view about difficulty of further maths and thinking skills.

Here's my plan: I would give accelerated course of Maths, Thinking skills, and Biology of A levels with TOEFL, SATs of Bio and Maths in first year. At the same time, I would be doing the normal paced course of the Chemistry Physics and general paper. Second year, I would do World History (accelerated course), Further Maths (accelerated course), Chemistry, Physics, Marine Biology and General Paper.

What do you say. BTW accelerated course is the completion of whole syllabus in an year. Normal pace is the completion of the syllabus in two years.