• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice Needed For Commerce and Statistics

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum everyone. It's been a long summer, and i've been away from XPF for quite a long time. But now i'm back. So, watsup mates.
Anyways, i'd like some advice, and preferably, some guidance for Commerce and Statistics papers. I'm appearing for them privately inshAllah in Oct/Nov, and i must admit, i haven't studied them at all as yet. I'm not a business student, and so Commerce might prove a menace. Statistics is related to mathematics, so inshAllah, i''ll get that done.
Anyways, the thing is, if anyone has ever prepared for these two papers, in such a short time span, could they give me some advice as to how things work, especially in Commerce. I haven't studied it in school, so i need a bit of overview as to answering techniques, and style of learning, for example, whether it's rote learning, or understanding business in it. Moreover, i haven't been able to find any Commerce notes, but if anyone of you has them, or has any idea where to find them on XPF, could they please send it to me too. :)

Thank You. As always, your help will be appreciated. :)